Thursday, October 14, 2010

Playdates and horses

Addison and I had a play date a week or so ago. We went shopping at the outlets, Addison rode a horse (an electronic one that is), out to dinner at a little sandwich shop (where Addison ordered Tomato Basil soup, hmm?! and ate it), and then got ice cream at Ben and Jerry's.
I remember the first time I went to a Ben and Jerry's (Do you remember dad?) We found it in San Diego. Yummy! We had always had it from the store and I really wanted a cone. And then I never went to another one until the other day.
Anyhow our playdate was nice and Addison got a new rain coat. And then it stopped raining. If only I had known earlier that that was all it would take to make it stop raining :) But we are set now if it starts up again.
What do you do for a playdate with your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment