Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat. . .




I am so dang excited about Christmas this year. I don't know why (and with past experience it is never great to get so excited because things never happen quite like you imagine). But for now I am going with it.


I would decorate for Christmas today if I didn't think Joe would think I was crazy. (and he does have that rule, "No Christmas until after Thanksgiving" Hmmm!?!?) Oh well I guess I can wait :)


But I did get this holiday magazine in the mail the other day, Holiday with Matthew Mead. Really fun and you can order it from the button on the side bar on his website. But in it were 16 delicious looking Christmas cookies. So I thought maybe each of us (that's my family, not all of you:) I can't make that many cookies) should pick a different kind and try a little something new for Holiday treats this year.


So my question to you is which 4 cookies would you pick?


#1 Austrian Chocolate Balls

#2 Triple Chocolate Almond Biscotti

#3 Jam Thumbprints

#4 Maple Nut Cookies

#5 Angel Kiss Cookies

#6 Chocolate Walnut Wheels

#7 Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies

#8 Chocolate Thumbprints

#9 Cranberry and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies

#10 Lemon Drop Cookies

#11 Sandies

#12 Molasses Ginger Snaps

#13 Salty Peanut Bars

#14 Citrus-Hazlenut Fingers

#15 Chocolate Crackle-Top Cookies

#16 Pineapple Cookies

2 comments:

  1. #1, #5, #7, #12. You are picking 4 different cookies to MAKE? You go girl! I too am excited for Christmas, and have started the christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe won't let me start the Christmas music yet. :( After Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete