Sunday, September 23, 2012

Off They Go Into the Wild Blue Yonder. . .

I had a weekend all to myself.

I am pretty sure that it has been years since that has happened.

Pre kids!

Joe took the kids with a friend and his 5 kids to Ensign Ranch in Eastern Washington.

They went "camping".

They. . .

 didn't get much sleep
rode horses
played on the obstacle course
ate chili dogs
and pancakes
told stories
enjoyed nature

AND GAVE MOM A BIG BREAK!!

 Peyton is riding Caleb

Peyton is helping out with the horses along with Elder Curfew-one of the caretakers at Ensign Ranch
 Addison was riding Banner


Dinner, daddy style :)

I didn't go out and play much but it was a lovely weekend.

I cleaned out so many rooms in the house and got everything nice and organized.
I watched multiple chick filcks and cried and most of them :)
I organized a bunch of files in my office.
and went to dinner with some friends!

And then I was ready when they all came home today!

It was a nice break and a nice reunion!


As a side note:  my sister said she was firing my from the blog world if I didn't catch things up :)  And I won't be able to print an accurate book at the end of the year if I don't get things caught up.  I'll get it all caught up over the next week :)  Just for you Amber!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back to blogging. I love reading about all the fun things you do and cook.

    ReplyDelete