Tuesday, September 28, 2010

15-20 lbs baggage

So we were looking through old pictures last night (very fun BTW) and Joe looks great and has lost over 100 lbs from those pictures. I however have picked up 15-20 of those lbs. So I'm looking at pictures of the skinnier me and I was all on board last night to get rid of those and get back to a comfortable weight.
and then. . .
I wake up this morning and it's raining AGAIN (because remember we have started construction on our Ark) and do you know what sounds delicious? The Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe below. Of course it also is pan fried and swimming in a cream sauce. But oh so good!! I guess I'll have to pass today and go get on the bike :) But if any of you are in the need of a delicious meal, Voila!
Off to ride the bike and read a book Joe lent me. (Working Together by Michael Eisner). So far it's pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment