Monday, September 27, 2010

Building an Ark

So now after living in the Northwest again for 2 months I have officially changed the title of our blog to "Building an Ark" September is usually a lovely, even the best month in Seattle. Well this year we have started to build our ark what with all the rain. And I heard just recently that it is expected to be a BAD winter. Hmmmm?!?!?

On another note I found these delicious looking muffins on a cute blog. Haven't tried them yet but I thought maybe for FHE. Let me know if you try them first :)

Domestic Princess in Training: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins with Streusel Topping...: " Ingredients -Cream Cheese Filling- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 tablespoons brown..."

1 comment:

  1. Great fun to see all the updates! Those kids look so cute, and already growing fast!

    ReplyDelete