Sunday, May 13, 2012

~~Happy Mother's Day~~

It's amazing how your mom is usually right :)

I remember when I was young and we would always ask my mom what she wanted for Mother's Day.  And she almost always said, "I just want you to get along, no fighting, no arguing".  You get the picture.  I really remember thinking she was nuts!  Why did she not want something :)

This year, I fully understood!!  All I wanted was for my kids to get along!  No fighting, no arguing!

I didn't get it!

I did get a rose from Peyton at baseball the day before--which was a very thoughtful gesture.



We went to church and the talks were very good!

The kids and I had a picnic with Martine and her kids.



And then we came home and . . .

We had a lovely dinner--Joe made everything.

BBQ steak
Marinated mushrooms
Fruit salad
Roasted red potatoes

It was delicious!!

And I didn't have to make it! :)




Then the kids were off to bed.

And there was a Flashpoint (which is my favorite TV show) marathon on ION television.

Team One Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment