Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Rules

OK so in my quest to be a better person I was looking at blogs and found The Rules. (and so to give credit where credit is due click here).

Each of the following are worth 1 point daily (with the one that is the biggest challenge for me worth 2). It starts today.

**7 hours of sleep total (not necassarily consecutive--includes naps too. I think that is giving me a free ticket for a nap!)
**Drink 48 oz of water
**30 minutes of exercise (with Sundays free)
**2 servings of fruits and 2 servings of vegetables
**No sodas, sweets, or unhealthy snacks
**15 minutes reading scripture of spiritual text
**Getting dressed and ready for the day (hair and makeup included)
**1 journal entry (a blog counts!) You may see me more often :)
**1 expression of love appreciation, or praise to spouse

The first round goes from now until mid June when I get back with a couple of special people and we can add up and see who won round 1. (Reward TBD)

Have a wonderful relaxing Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment