Friday, March 18, 2011

Project 365. . .

I think I have found my most favorite app on the iPhone.

Project 365. . .every day it sends me a reminder to take a picture. I go in tap the date for the day and take a picture of something that we are doing that day. I can write a little caption and it saves it in a little calendar.

I never used to be good at journaling, but they have really made things a lot easier to do that now. When the year is up we'll have a little blurb about each and every day.

And how much fun is that?

Here's what we have been up to this week. . .

A big train track in the Living Room.

Addison reading "Pinkalicious" to J.D. (our dog) in his kennel.

Green Eggs and Ham for St. Patty's Day breakfast.



2 comments:

  1. Cute photos and what a fun app on your phone. I can't wait to see other fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea!! Looks like you guys have some fun things going on....I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete