Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What have we been doing?

(Project 365 still going strong)


We are on our second week of Spring Break. . .

Peyton's was last week

and Addison's is this week


I guess when you live in a city that has two different school districts it is bound to happen.


We have not done anything very exciting and outrageous.


It has rained a WHOLE lot


but some SUN is due this weekend. Here's crossing my fingers.



Here's some pictures from our Project 365:

Peyton makes some kind of LEGO creation most nights during his quiet time before bed

Addison however removes all the books from her shelf and methodically stacks them all around her on the bed during her quiet time
Peyton and Joe did some personal servitude for me in order to earn LEGO Star Wars III game for the Wii they both so desperately wanted, plus some money they had


Went to La Conner to visit Joe's parents. Walked around town, got some yummy sweet potatoe fries that we like at the produce market and then had dinner at Joe's parents. It was a nice trip, once the rain stopped :) And we even got a peek at all the lovely daffodils in Skagit Valley


New umbrellas! It seemed like it might be a good time to buy the kids umbrellas. Living in Washington and all.



As a side note: I'm sure you all think that I had abandoned THE RULES (see January post)


But I have not.


So in the spirit of accountability. . .


I have not always done well, there are days that I have gotten only 3/10 and a few rare days of 10/10, but I have recorded it every day so far. and it keeps me striving.



And with that said, have a wonderful Spring Break for those who have not yet had it.



1 comment:

  1. I loved all your photos and hearing an update on your family. The photo of Addison with the book stacks was too cute.

    ReplyDelete