Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Breakfast, breakfast, and breakfast

Normally you have breakfast, lunch and dinner, but. . .


. . . today Peyton got breakfast, breakfast and breakfast.


We got up this morning and of course had breakfast (bacon and scrambled eggs).


Then he went to school and had school lunch today and had breakfast, french toast (which I had totally forgotten they were having).


And for dinner I was trying to think of something easy because it was just the kids and I, so I thought "breakfast for dinner" and we had breakfast (pancakes and eggs).


And as we are finishing up Peyton says to me, "Mom, I had breakfast, breakfast and breakfast today! Yessss!!!"


Luckily he liked it. He must be a breakfast person (like my brother Justin, he always did like breakfast the best).


I think tomorrow we'll steer clear of breakfast foods :) Maybe dinner for breakfast?!



1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! My kids would have loved that too! Justin DOES love breakfast food, but will never actually eat breakfast! We ask him often to join us for breakfast, and it's pretty rare that he'll eat it!

    ReplyDelete