Monday, April 25, 2011

I was so young.

So Addison pulls this picture off the piano today and brings it to me. . .



She says, "Mom this is me when I was a baby."


"Yes it is," I say, "You were pretty stinkin' cute when you were a baby."


Then I pause and say, "Actually you are still pretty stinkin' cute."


She looks up at me, real innocent like, then looks back at the picture that she is holding in her hand. She lets out a little sigh and focuses on the picture.


And says, "I was so young."


"Yes you were," I say as I am trying very hard not to laugh.


I was so young?


Where does she get this from? It's as if she is so old now!


She keeps me on my toes :)


1 comment:

  1. Kamri was looking at your blog with me, she pointed to addison and said, "Look there is addsinon, she is my favorite! Can she come to the desert(beach) with me?" We sure miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete