Friday, April 22, 2011

What feels like home?


How do you know when you are home?




How long does it take to adjust to living somewhere else? I feel like I am adjusted and it feels like home when I am actually HOME. But when I am out and about, Washington just doesn't feel like home right now :(


It might be the grey skies. . .

Or when my family all gets together in Utah and we are not there. . .

Or Joe's family being a good drive away. . .

Or maybe a combination of all things.


Luckily I have my wonderful husband (who actually is home a lot of the time now) and my two adorable fun children!!


We have a lot of times that are really GOOD and a few NOT SO GOOD. And we love it all!


But I guess HOME is where your family is. So for now home is here.

But I do miss Utah right now!

2 comments: