Friday, May 20, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

We had a wonderful time in Southern California. It was beautiful weather!! ( I think we even brought back some sun to Seattle with us :)

We had a lovely birthday trip for all of us!

Here is what we all picked as our "birthday present" for the trip and year.

Addison picked the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and dressed up like Belle and then had lunch with the princesses. She was in heaven!


Peyton loves LEGO right now, so we went down to Legoland for a day. None of us had ever been there. It was a nice park, much more low key than Disney!

And Peyton wanted Breakfast with Minnie and Friends and Disneyland.

I picked the World of Color show at California Adventure. It's a big water show with images projected on the water sprays. And if you are to close you get pretty wet as we found out :)

Joe picked Fantasmic, the night time show in Disneyland. It's been there since 1992 (I went that year with my family when I was in High School). It always brings back memories and it has changed a bit over the years.

Until the next time Mickey. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment