Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day lunch

Mother's Day lunch


Peyton had a lunch at his class today for all the Mothers. We got gifts of necklaces that the kids had made and a jar full of peanut M&M's, yum, my favorite!


Then we had lunch. Peyton asked if I would bring in McDonald's so we had a Happy Meal and a salad for Mommy.


Then they did a cute slide show where they said something they liked about their mom.


Peyton said he liked me because I help him with his piano.


Then the sang a song about the BESTEST MOM.


And we got a portrait that they had painted of us with the following poem that Peyton had written.



My Mom


My mom is special

My mom likes are computer

My mom know that I am sweet

My mom says, "I love you."

My mom can make kookees

My mom wishes that I am home

My mom loves me


Peyton




The glass necklace that Peyton made for the Mother's Day lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment