Monday, February 27, 2012

Be Our Guest!

We were supposed to go to the Broadway

Beauty and the Beast

last week, on Tuesday before my parents came.

But the weather got yucky and the trucks that were carrying the equipment evidently couldn't get over the pass--which was closed.  It was to be opening night.  They cancelled the show last week and rescheduled it for tonight.

After we dropped my parents off at the airport we then headed back into Seattle to go the the show at the Paramount.

Addison wanted to wear her Belle dress :)  A lot of little girls wore their Belle dresses as well and were greeting each other as Belle.  It was very cute.

The thing I would change next time--is not doing a night show.  I would stick to the matinee :)  It got very late for Addison and she was GRUMPY (and we were not even watching Snow White).

But I enjoyed it!

And they both say they would like to go again.






No comments:

Post a Comment