Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dayton's Legs

I went to a church Worldwide Leadership meeting today.

It was really good and they had this video about a young man in Arizona that was fabulous!

What a great example!  I had tears running down my cheeks by the end and wondering what to do to help my children do "something that influential and selfless"

My kids love to watch the video and will request it :)

Check it out here.

What's for Dinner?  Day 72

Then I came home and whipped up some:

 Chicken Bow-tie Caesar Salad

I think that we originally go this from Pizza Factory,
a yummy pizza place in Utah and just adapted it for home.

2-3 boneless chicken breasts
Caesar dressing of your choice to marinate chicken
2-3 heads Romaine lettuce, chopped
1 pkg. farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked
1 cucumber, peeled, sliced and quartered
Parmesan cheese, shredded
Croutons
Caesar Dressing for salad

Marinate chicken breasts in caesar dressing for at least 1 hour.  Wash and cut the romaine lettuce.  Cook the pasta per package directions, drain and rinse.  Cool.  Mix the lettuce, cucumbers and cooled pasta in a large bowl.  Grill the chicken; cut the strips.  Place the chicken on the salad.  Add parmesan cheese, croutons and dressing.  Toss and serve immediately.  We like to prepare our salads individually per person.





No comments:

Post a Comment