Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top O' the Morning to you

Top O' the Morning to you!

Addison got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. . .probably at about 2:00am. . .not quite sure I was quite asleep!

All of the sudden she comes running into our room to my side of the bed.

"Mom there is green in the toilet!"

It took me a minute since I had been sleeping :)

"Oh, the leprechaun must have come and peed green in the toilet."

"Oh"  she laughs and goes back to bed.

However in the morning she then woke Peyton up to tell him.  Luckily is was not at 2:00 :)

Then we had some green eggs for breakfast.




I gave them the option of green eggs or pancakes.  They chose eggs, but then were not certain they wanted to eat them because they "looked weird".  They decided they would eat them anyway and they tasted the same!

After breakfast I took some cute cupcakes that I made for a friend's daughter's birthday tea party to the party.  Aren't they cute?



They had delicious. .

Lemon buttercream
Mint buttercream
Regular buttercream

. . .on the top.  and I ate way to much of it :)

I took another 2 hour nap.  Still feeling yucky!!

Then went to a friend's 40th birthday party at

The Parlor in Bellevue.

It was a nice date night and visit with friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment