Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's for Dinner? Day 103

Addison has been sick all day. . .like fever sick where she just lays there and is very, very sweet!

I hate seeing her sick but she is pretty cuddly when she is sick.

I didn't have much time to do a lot of cooking with Addison being to cuddly or time to get to the grocery store, which I desperately needed to do.

So we had homemade pancakes and bacon and strawberries.

Peyton had pancakes and strawberries for school lunch :)  So I thought he'd be bummed.  Nope he thought it was the greatest thing!!

Homemade Pancakes

via my friend Martine

2 cups flour
1/2 cup oil
2T baking powder
¼ cup sugar
1 egg
1.5 cups milk or until the thick/thinness you prefer
And sometimes a drop or two of vanilla--I did add a drop of vanilla :)


Put it all together in a bowl and mix it up.

Breakfast for dinner :)  So easy and yummy!!


Look at the snow we got today!  I think we had snow, rain, sun and clouds today.  Yikes, what crazy weather that we are having!




No comments:

Post a Comment