Monday, March 19, 2012

What's for Dinner? Day 109

I'm still dying from this cold.  It hit me hard!! 

Harder than a cold has for a long, long time.

I have napped for the last 4 days!

I like naps but don't normally have time for them.  But I have felt like I couldn't function unless I had one for the last few days.  Yikes!!

So we had an easy dinner tonight.

Beef Taco Salads

1 lb ground beef
red onions
kidney or black beans
taco seasoning
water

Fritos (or Tortilla chips or Doritos)
shredded lettuce
grated cheese
chopped tomatoes
sliced olives
chopped avocado
Hidden Valley ranch prepared from dry mix
salsa

Brown ground beef wth onions and kidney beans, add taco seasoning per package instructions.

Layer Fritos, beef mixture, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, avocado, ranch and salsa.

4 thumbs up around here!!






No comments:

Post a Comment