Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Addison's pancake and pajama day

Addison had her Pancake and Pajama day at school today
(or was supposed to)

Last year I helped out--

do you remember the searching for pajamas at Target?  and the running into the concrete pole?  and the bloody nose?

Well Addison wanted me to help out again, so I signed up.

And we changed out of our pajamas into our pajamas :) and headed off to school!

On the way to school I looked at my phone and realized that I had missed a call from the school :(

Saying that they were still going to have school but. . .

The power was out
There would be no pancakes
and there would be no parent volunteers

Addison was bummed at first until I told her we could have pancake and pajama lunch after school
That seemed fun!!

Then she told me that it really was more exciting that the power was out than pancakes.

They got to use lanterns at school for lights.

So on the way home she informed me that we would need to eat our pancakes in our pajamas. . .

. . . with the lights off :)




No comments:

Post a Comment