Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ghost Protocol

We had date night tonight!

It's my New Years Resolution!

I am not sure Joe know that but so far he was on board for a night away from our adorable kids.

We got a cute babysitter from our ward--the kids were thrilled to have her over.  She was cute and let me know that she had taken a babysitting class :)

I like that, very prepared!

Joe and I went to a nice little Thai dinner with some--

Panang Curry and brown rice
and
Pad See Ew with chicken

They were both delicious!

Then we went and saw Mission Impossible 4--Ghost Protocol.

We go there a little late so that we had to sit on the 2nd row!  Yikes!

It was a great action movie!  And we had a nice night out.


When we got home, the kids were in bed.

And the first thing our babysitter said was,

"They didn't choke"

Phew!! Glad they were both fine :)

Love date nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment