Friday, January 13, 2012

What's for dinner? Day 44

Well remember last night's fiasco?  :)

We had it for dinner tonight.

I don't know where it came from.  We had as kids. . .

. . .I am sure it was one of those Mormon (hurry throw everything together) recipes.

It's easy and my family LOVED it!!

We had corn along with it.

Joe and the kids love corn!!

Tater Tot Casserole

1 lb ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can cream of mushroom
1 bag frozen tater tots
Salt and pepper to taste
Cheddar cheese, shredded

Brown hamburger with onions.  Spread in 9 x 13 casserole dish.  Mix soups together and pour over meat.  Top with tater tots.  Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and golden brown.  Sprinkle with cheese and let melt.  (I made before hand, but if it's cold it will need to be baked for 45-60 minutes.  And I forgot the shredded cheese altogether but it was still yummy and a few less calories)


And then for dessert we finally broke into my create a Candy Bar that I made at the Hershey Chocolate World in Hershey, PA

The kids and I and Joe shared my candy bar.  It was yummy!


We start with a Milk Chocolate base bar

Adding raspberries. . .

And then the delicious Milk Chocolate over the top.

My own Hershey Bar.

I loved Hershey, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment