Saturday, December 3, 2011

BINGO

We had an unexpected trip to Utah for Thanksgiving.  In October my Grandma Della had a stroke.  She was in the hospital for 4 weeks and then was going to go home.  I was going to go down by myself to help out, but I had already left me kids when I went back East.  So it worked out best to take them with me.  We were all four going to go down, but Joe started his new job at AT&T Mobility the Monday before Thanksgiving. 

So the kids and I went to see my grandma and spend Thanksgiving with my family. 

And Joe stayed here and spent Thanksgiving with his family.

We went and visited my grandma a lot in the rehab place that she was at.  The kids were really great with her!  Addison had her playing Tic-Tac-Toe on the iPhone :)

The highlight really was the day we played BINGO with her for the afternoon activity.  Both Peyton and Addison won BINGO at the same time on the same game. 

There is nothing better than that for a mom, I had no crying or whining because one won and the other did not ;)

My grandma is working hard and will be going home with my wonderful mom and dad who will be caring for both my grandma and grandpa!!

We love you all!  Wish we could have stayed longer!

Addison playing Tic-Tac-Toe with my Grandma Della at Stonehenge in Orem.  Addison was winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment