Monday, December 19, 2011

Imagine!

Today we went to the Imagine! Children's museum in Everett!

We met all the Wyman side cousins there and played and had a great time.

The kids were so excited to play in the plane, the Italian restaurant, the vet.

They did some carpet skating, construction, played on the roof.

And then. . .

It is the first day of Christmas break and the energy is high and emotions are running high--we had two meltdowns-one from each of my children-in the parking lot on the way out.

We didn't get to go on the roof
Peyton laughed at me
Addison pulled me coat

I was not a happy mommy!

Here I had just taken them to a FUN place for them-and now I am getting grief from them both.

How do you have an incident free school break?  Is that possible?

How do I keep my patience?

Wow we are not off to a good start--time for a redo tomorrow :)

We often have redos :)


Some of the cousins (The Williams) carpet skating with Peyton and Addison.
 
Addison carpet skating--just before she fell on her head and decided she didn't want to do it anymore :(

Constructing!

Max and Addison playing the giant xylophone on the roof.

Merry Christmas!!
Music being played around the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment