Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Festival D'lights

The kids and I met my good friend (and college roommate) Vicki in Bellevue at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens to see their light display Festival D'lights.

It was free that night because it was a Key Bank sponsored night.  Usually it's $5 a person.

It was great for free but I don't know about paying the $5 :)

Then we went for some hot chocolate at Starbucks afterwards.  Yum!!

What was for dinner you ask?--Day 14

We had Taco Time.

We were running late and grabbed it after we had gone to Target on the way to meet Vicki.

It wasn't very good :(

Homemade meals are usually so much better!!

Stay tuned for the next meal.

We have our maps and are ready to go!


The lake of lights--Addison informed me that it was NOT real water.


Vicki and I courtesy of Peyton's photography :)
It was a sea monster behind us but you can only see the "rainbow"

No comments:

Post a Comment