Sunday, December 11, 2011

What's for dinner? Day 11

Tonight we went to Arlington to Matt and Andrea's for dinner.

It was Max's Birthday.

Happy 5th Birthday Max!!

We had delicous meat loaf (Peyton had three slices!), brocolli, rolls, smashed potatoes, brussel sproats (that incidently I have never eaten because Joe does not like them, but they were actually quite yummy).

And then we had cake and presents--and poor Max threw up.

What an end to a birthday party!?!


Here's our new family project:


I found it on Pinterest here.

I just printed I love you because on a piece of photo paper and put it in a frame.

Then every morning someone new puts up a message with a dry erase marker on the glass.

So far we have had I love you because:

you looked so cute in your new jammies
mom, dad, j.d. and peyton (I think Addison understood I love. . . )
your my family (see above per Peyton)

We are looking forward to seeing what else comes!

The only rule we have is that you have to leave someone's comment up for at least a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment